A motorcyclist died from injuries sustained in a high-speed crash in Wilmington, Del., Monday night.
The fatal crash happened about 6:15 p.m. on the 200 block of North Van Buren Street, The New Journal reports.
The motorcyclist, who has not yet been identified by police, struck a parked car and was ejected from his vehicle. The impact with the roadway caused his fatal injuries.
Police told the paper the motorcyclist was observed driving at a high rate of speed in an erratic matter just prior to the deadly crash.
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- A look back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures