Newt Gingrich — who has yet to concede the Republican primary race to Mitt Romney — is expected in Midtown tonight for the New York Republican Party’s annual fundraising dinner.
Former GOP Senator Rick Santorum was due at the dinner as well, but now is not expected to attend as he dropped out of the race a few weeks ago.
The dinner will be at 6 p.m. tonight at the Sheraton Hotel & Towers on Seventh Avenue.
Gingrich will be joined by Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal, who will be giving the keynote address at the event. Senate Majority Leader Dean Skelos and Assembly Minority Leader Brian Kolb are also expected to speak.
Those attending the fundraising dinner shelled out $1,000 for a plate, and, according to The Village Voice, it's $5,000 to have your photo taken with any of the GOP heavy-hitters.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
- 2018 Emmy Awards: List of winners, red carpet looks 29 Pictures