A nine-year-old drove a car into a tree in Northeast Philadelphia this morning.
The boy was driving his parents' 1999 Chevy Malibu northbound on the inner drive of the 7900 block of Roosevelt Boulevard shortly before 9:15 a.m. when he lost control, crossed the median and slammed into a tree.
The car overturned on impact and came to a rest right before Rhawn Street.
The boy was taken to St. Christopher Hospital in critical condition.
There is no word on how the child came into possession of his parents' car. The Accident Investigation Division has taken over the case.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
- 2018 Emmy Awards: List of winners, red carpet looks 29 Pictures