A paralyzed 43-year-old man was stabbed several times during a dispute in Southwest Philadelphia Monday night.
The stabbing happened about 7:10 p.m. on the 6200 block of Eastwick Avenue.
The victim, who is a resident at Inglis Apartments at Elmwood, an assisted-living facility at 6100 Eastwick Ave., was stabbed in his neck, abdomen and groin, police said. He is in critical condition at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
Police took a suspect into custody.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
The argument reportedly was over a female resident the suspect was visiting.