Police are hunting for a man who robbed a Philadelphia airport hotel at gunpoint early this morning.
The suspect entered Embassy Suites Philadelphia-Airport about 12:50 a.m. and inquired about a room. When a shift manager went behind the front desk to help the man, the suspect pulled out a silver handgun and demanded money.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
After being told there was no cash at the front desk, the suspect ordered the shift manager to an employees-only room. The victim handed over $485 from a cash drawer, and the suspect fled from the hotel, according to police.
The victim was not injured in the crime.
Police described the suspect as black, in his mid-30s, 5 feet 8 inches tall, of a medium build and with long dreadlocks. He was wearing a blue hat with "PHILA" in red letters, blue shorts and a light-colored T-shirt.