Mayor Thomas Menino is apparently moving from City Hall to Boston University.
The 70-year-old five-term mayor is expected to announce on Wednesday that he will work with Boston University after his tenure in politics. The move was first reported by WBZ.
It's unclear exactly what Menino will do with BU, but he will be involved with the political science department, according to WBZ.
Menino announced earlier this year that he would not seek re-election to a sixth term. State Rep. Marty Walsh won election last week and will succeed Menino as the city's mayor.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
Menino's term comes to an end on January 6.
Follow Michael Naughton on Twitter @metrobosmike.