A 41-year-old Revere man will be in court Tuesday morning on charges that he had sex with an underage teen girl and took nude photos of her after exchanging online and text messages with teen girls.
Geraldo DeSouza was indicted and was expected to be arraigned Tuesday in Suffolk Superior Court, according to the Suffolk District Attorney's Office.
Authorities said the charges come after DeSouza exchanged text messages and online chats with two teenage girls. That led to him having sexual contact with one of the girls, who was 15 at the time.
He was also charged with posing a child in a state of nudity and photographing a person in a state of undress.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- A look back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
- 2018 Emmy Awards: List of winners, red carpet looks 29 Pictures
DeSouza also faces a charge of possession of a counterfeit RMV document to obtain a fraudulent state identification card.
Follow Michael Naughton on Twitter @metrobosmike.