Do you really think a diamond grill-wearing, shoe-designing, magazine cover-gracing Olympian would miss out on the world's premier week in fashion?
Swimmer-turned-celebrity Ryan Lochte is in New York City to take in everything Fashion Week has to offer and do a little reporting for E! while he's at it. He was spotted in the front row of the Joseph Abboud menswear show at the New York Public Library last night.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
He later attended an party for the opening of opening of designer Brian Atwood's new Madison Avenue shoe store. Lochte mingled with the likes of Kim Kardashian.
The self-proclaimed fashion lover is also set to film a cameo appearance for the hit show "30 Rock" today. Lochte told New York Magazine that he will also be a guest on "Live! With Kelly and Michael!"
Lochte has dabbled in designing himself, collaborating with Speedo on a pair of shoes he's been spotted wearing around the pool. He's famous for the diamond-studded grill he often wears to celebrate his coveted wins.
He appeared on the cover of Vanity Fair before the 2012 London Olympics and told the magazine that his real dream is to become a clothing designer.
Since winning gold in London, Lochte has continued to make sure he is front and center in pop culture as he reportedly mulls over several offers for reality television, including "The Bachelor" and "Dancing with the Stars."