Beginning Sunday, SEPTA will adjust the schedules for several Regional Rail lines.
The schedule changes include additional trains, new stops and restored service.
- Celebrity deaths 2018: All the stars we lost too soon 44 Pictures
- SantaCon descends upon NYC (photos) 15 Pictures
Highlights of the new Regional Rail schedule include:
- Paoli/Thorndale:Additional express trains have been added to both morning and evening rush hours.
- Media/Elwyn:Primos Station has been added as a stop on all express trains operating to and from Center City.
- Lansdale/Doylestown: Midday train service has been restored between Colmar and Doylestown, eliminating the current shuttle bus operation.
- Manayunk/Norristown:To support ongoing track work, all weekday inbound and outbound trains will have three- to five-minute adjustments to the current scheduled times.
For complete information on the schedule changes, visit SEPTA's website.