Fall is upon us, and so is SEPTA's new transit schedule.
The new schedule officially went into effect Sunday, so commuters returning from the holiday weekend take notice:A few bus and trolley routes were adjusted to reflect seasonal ridership changes.
- Celebrity deaths 2018: All the stars we lost too soon 45 Pictures
- 10 finalists for TIME Person of the Year 2018 11 Pictures
For routes that are unchanged, customers can continue to refer to their current schedules. If your route is included below, new paper schedules are available.
Here are some of the adjustments:
- Route 56 Bus: Service will be added to-and-from the new stores at the Bakers Centre development in Northwest Philadelphia.
- Route 120 Bus: Service to West Chester Pike and Clyde Lane, towards Cheyney University, will be now available on weekdays and Saturday and Sunday.
- Route 123 Bus: Service to Gulph Mills Station on the Norristown High Speed Line (towards 69th Street Transportation Center) will no longer be available on weekdays .
- Route 124 Bus: Service to Gateway Shopping Center (towards King of Prussia/Chesterbrook) will now available on weekdays and Saturday and Sunday.
- Route 105 and 106 buses: The Lancaster and Station Avenues stop (towards 69th Street Transportation Center) becomes Lancaster and Cricket Avenues.
- Route 115 Bus: The West Chester Pike and Eagle Road stop (towards Philadelphia International Airport) becomes Eagle Road and Lincoln Avenue on weekdays.
- Route 117 Bus: The Edgmont Avenue and Brookhaven stop becomes Bridgewater Road and Trimble Boulevard. The Route 117 bus will now stop at 22nd Street and Edgmont Avenue and Bridgewater Road and Trimble Boulevard in both directions on Sunday.
-Trolley service returns to the entire Route 10 line, following the completion of a track renewal project on Lancaster Avenue between 40th and 44th Streets. Shuttle buses have been used in place of trolleys from 33rd and Market Streets to 63rd Street and Malvern Avenue since June 9.
- Due to the Bridgeport Viaduct repair project, shuttle buses will be used on a portion of the Norristown High Speed Line through November. The Viaduct connects Bridgeport Station and Norristown Transportation Center (NTC). On weekdays, shuttle buses transport passengers between NTC and Bridgeport . On weekends, NHSL trains travel to Hughes Park. Shuttle buses are used on weekends between Gulph Mills and NTC, stopping at Dekalb Street Station (DeKalb and Ford Streets) and Bridgeport Station (DeKalb and 8th Streets).
To view and print schedules, clickhere.