A young man walking across a Queens intersection was killed in a hit-and-run late Saturday night.
Luis Bravo, 19, was walking east on Broadway and 58th Street around 11 p.m. in Woodside when a dark colored sedan traveling south on Broadway struck him and fled the scene, police said.
Officers found an unconscious Bravo with severe trauma about his body at the intersection.
The teen was taken to Elmhurst Hospital where he was pronounced dead on arrival.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
There are no arrests at this time.
Police said the investigation is ongoing.
Follow Anna Sanders on Twitter: @AnnaESanders