Police are investigating a triple stabbing in Kensington last night that left two people in critical condition.
Police were called to the 2800 block of C Street shortly after 11:03 p.m., where a fight that broke out in a home during a birthday party and reportedly spilled into the street.
A man, 33, was stabbed once in the back and taken to Temple University Hospital in stable condition.
Also wounded was a man in his 20s, who was stabbed in the shoulder and chest, and a woman, 25, who was stabbed in the abdomen.
Both were taken to Temple in critical condition.
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- A look back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
No charges have been filed at this time.