Two men have been arrested for taking a woman's iPhone and Macbook laptop during an armed robbery at a SEPTA station last month.
Authorities said the incident occurred at 63rd and Market streets on Aug. 25. Jerome Jordan, 20, and Melvin Peay, 20, are accused of approaching a woman after she got off the Market-Frankford El and taking her iPhone and laptop after flashing a handgun.
On Sept. 7, SEPTA police reportedly saw Peay enter a station at 56th and Market without paying. When the officers stopped Peay, they recognized him from surveillance video as a suspect in the robbery. After further investigation, police identified Jerome Jordan as the second suspect.
Peay and Jordan were arrested on Sept. 9. Both men are charged with robbery and related offenses.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures