Philadelphia police are seeking the public's help identifying the suspect in a shooting in Brewerytown on July 31.
The shooting happened on the 2900 block of Jefferson Street about 1:40 p.m. The suspect and victim engaged in a verbal dispute just before the suspect pulled out a .22-caliber handgun and shot the other man in his abdomen.
Police on Thursday posted surveillance video to YouTube that shows the suspect inside and nearby a convenience store in the area.
Police described the suspect as a black male, 45 to 55 years old, 5 feet 10 inches to 6 feet tall. He had a full gray beard and was wearing glasses, a dark hat, a dark T-shirt, dark long shorts and white shoes at the time of the shooting.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
Anyone with information about the shooter is asked to call Central Detectives Division at215-686-3047.