Transit police are searching for a man who was caught on surveillance video Thursday morning jumping into the pit at Andrew Square station and taking a shirtless jog on the northbound red line tracks.
The incident, which transit police dubbed "track Olympics," caused delays around 7 a.m.
"Although the video on its surface appears comical this person's actions were extremely dangerous, selfish and criminal," Superintendent-in-Chief Joseph O'Connor said in a statement. "His actions caused a major inconvenience for numerous commuters during rush hour, hopefully we will be able to identity him and charge him appropriately so he is held accountable for his reckless conduct."
Check out the video:
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures