Home
 
Choose Your City
Change City

Villanova student died from alcohol poisoning

Acute alcohol poisoning caused the death of an 18-year-old Villanova student in August, the Delaware County Medical Examiner’s Office announced.

Villanova University. Credit: Wikipedia Commons The student was a sophomore at Villanova University.
Credit: Wikipedia Commons

Acute alcohol poisoning caused the death of an 18-year-old Villanova student in August, the Delaware County Medical Examiner’s Office announced.

Sophomore Kinara Patel was found unresponsive by a friend in her dorm room in Sullivan Hall on the morning of Aug. 28. The coroner announced her cause of death after a review of autopsy and toxicology testings.

Patel, a native of Northern New Jersey, was enrolled in Villanova's School of Business.

____________________

Follow Tommy Rowan on Twitter: @tommyrowan
Follow Metro Philadelphia on Twitter: @metrophilly
Follow Metro Philadelphia on Facebook: Metro Philadelphia

 
 
Consider AlsoFurther Articles