Happy Easter! Whether you're sprawled in front of your computer in a Peeps-induced coma or trying to rally the will to make the trek to your mom's house (if only for the chocolate egg-filled basket), here are some of today's top headlines.
>> Pennsylvania potato chip maven Jim Herr dies at 88, the Philadelphia Business Journal writes.
>> In other sad people dying news, legendary 60 Minutes newsman Mike Wallace has passed away at the age of 93, CBS News reports.
>> And the hits keep coming: The Inquirer releases the second part of their series "Struggling for work: the broken dreams of a new generation," this installment titled "Where are jobs for young people?"
>> Finally, a ray of sunshine! Beloved Southwest Philly Detective Joseph Murray is back on Twitter @ppdjoemurray after the Philadelphia Police Department rolls out its new pilot social media program, CBS Philly reports.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
>> Occupy Philadelphia set up a temporary occupation of Independence Mall this weekend, The Inquirer reports.
>> And if you haven't yet made Easter plans – slacker – here's a list of family-friendly events from Uwishunu.