Fire officials announced today that faulty wiring caused a blaze that damaged the sanctuary of a two-story West Philadelphia church Sunday morning.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
The Fire Marshal's office determined the cause of fire, which sparked at 4:05 a.m. at the Faith Outreach Ministries for All People at5928 Master Street, was accidental.
Officials said the fire originated in the second floor office, and caused severe damage to both the office and the sanctuary. The fire wasdeclared under control at 4:32 a.m.
One firefighter was treated for minor injuries.
Follow Tommy Rowan on Twitter: @tommyrowan
Follow Metro Philadelphia on Twitter: @metrophilly
Follow Metro Philadelphia on Facebook: Metro Philadelphia