A 35-year-old woman was sexually assaulted Sunday night in Juniata Park.
Police said the woman was on the 4200 block of Frankford Avenue around 10 p.m. when she voluntarily got into an unknown man's car following a brief conversation.
The man drove her to the 4400 block of I Street, where he allegedly physically and sexually assaulted her.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
Investigators said the victim required medical treatment for her injuries.
The suspect is described as a 6"2'-tall black male in his 40s with a husky build and bald head.He was last seen wearing a white T-shirt and dark blue nylon pants, and was operating a white sedan with a tan interior that investigators believe may be a Chrysler 300.
Anyone with information about the suspect or crime is asked to contact the Special Victims Unit at 215-685-3251, or to submit an anonymous tip by dialing 215-686-TIPS (8477), texting PPD TIP (773847), emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling out this online form.