Does your Fido make the perfect Frankenstein? Is your black cat even scarier on Halloween?
Then enter the Metro Pet Halloween Costume Contest and your fluffy friend could be featured in our Oct. 31 print edition and on our website Metro.us.
Sendus your best photos of your pet dressed in costume via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and you’ll be entered to win a gift card.
Metro will chose a winner in each of the cities it publishes its paper(Boston, New York City and Philadelphia).
Boston: Use #MetroHalloweenBos to enter
New York City: Use#MetroHalloweenNYCto enter
Philadelphia: Use#MetroHalloweenPhillyto enter
Official contest rules:
- Must be 18 or over to enter. Employees of Metro US, its advertising or promotion agencies, parent companies, service providers, agents, officers, subsidiaries or affiliates, or any other persons or entities directly associated with the contest and members of the immediate families of and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Contest. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Contest is void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.
- The contest entry period begins at 12:01 a.m. on October 17, 2016, and ends at 11:59 p.m. on Oct. 28, 2016
- There is no limit on the number of entries any one person can submit; however, each entry submitted by any person must be substantially different from any other entry submitted by that same person. Duplicate entries will be void. All entries become the sole property of the Metro US and will not be returned.
- Each entry must be the original work of the entrant, must appear in its original form, without digital enhancement, may not have been previously published, may not have won previous awards, and must not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity. By submitting your entry, you agree that your entry conforms to these rules. By submitting your entry, entrants grant to Metro US and its parent companies exclusive license to use their entry in editorial publications, advertising material, for promotional purposes, on websites or in any other media form whatsoever that Metro US may choose without further compensation unless otherwise prohibited by law. By submitting your entry, you agree to assume all liability for and indemnify and hold harmless Metro US and its parents, affiliates, employees, contractors and agents from any and all claims arising out of the publication or use of your entry, including without limitation any failure of your entry to comply with these official rules or any representations being made by you herein.
- The winner will be contacted via the mode of social media they used to enter the contest. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours of being notified as the winner, Metro US has the right to deem the entry void and pick another contest winner, and so on.