City officials said three New Yorkers were taken to the hospital after a wall collapsed off of a Bed-Stuy building.
A spokesman or the Fire Department the three werehurt after the collapse at 656 Myrtle Ave., with emergency personnel arriving at 11:38 a.m.
Two indivudals were taken to New York Methodist Hospital.The third was taken to Brooklyn Hospital.
A Buildings Department spokesman confirmed to Metro that agency representatives were on the scene, but that there was no early information about what might have led to the collapse.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
Public records available online show no recent violations on the lot, which appears to be in early phases of construction.
In mid-July, three people were hurt less than 2 miles away when an 4-story, empty Bed-Stuy building collapsed at Fulton and Tompkins avenues.