A man who jumped from the Brooklyn Bridge miraculously survived with nonlife-threatening injuries.
On Tuesday morning, the man, 31, jumped from the middle of the bridge but managed to survive the fall, officials said to the New York Daily News.
The man climbed across the roadway from the middle of the bridge’s pedestrian walkway around 9:15 a.m. and plunged into the water below, the New York Post stated.
After falling 135 feet, the man was pulled out of the water by an NYPD boat and taken to a dock at Brooklyn Bridge Park, the Daily News added.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
Officers in the boat saw the man’s fall before they arrived to pull him out of the harbor, the Post added.
The man was moved to Lutheran Medical Center in stable condition, officials said in the Daily News article.