Investigators are tracking a man linked to at least 11 burglaries in Midtown Manhattan in 2014.
Cops said Thursday that the alleged robber last struck two homes on Dec. 20, making off with an Apple iPod, digital camera, a leather portfolio and a Burberry watch from an apartment on East 51st Street.
His second stop between 6:15 and 6:25 p.m. on East 50th Street that same day was a bust, and he fled without any property.
Days earlier, the burglar broke into three apartments on East 55th Street and ran off with various Apple products from each home.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
Investigators also tied tied the same man to a series of robberies in the same neighborhood in February 2014. During that spree, the residents reported stolen Nikon cameras, a laptop and $1,150 in cash from an office.
Newly released photos of the suspect showed him to be a black man wearing a grey jacket and gray beanie.
Police ask that anyone with information about the suspect or burglaries call Crime stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477) or text tips to to 274637 (CRIMES) then enter TIP577.