Police have released a new sketch of a baby that was found in a trash bag in Brooklyn nearly 23 years ago.
The newborn girl was found the morning ofNov. 8, 1993 in the courtyard of346 Montgomery St. in Crown Heights by the building's super, police said. A dish towel was wrapped around her neck. Although strangulation is listed as the cause of death, authorities said they are unsure if the towel was used in the homicide.
NYPD was able to solve another cold case of a young child, Baby Hope, in 2013 by circulating flyers and sketches every year on the anniversary of the discovery of her body.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures