Police remain on the lookout for the assailant suspected of stabbing a 24-year-old man riding on an MTA bus in Staten Island on Tuesday afternoon.
Investigators hope tracking down three women seen with the unidentified male suspect on the bus can bring the attacker in to custody.
The three women were on the same S75 bus where the fight broke out as it approached 150 Canal St. in Stapleton.
Police said the the victim got into an argument with one of the women when the suspect pulled out a knife and stabbed the man multiple times in his torso, hand, hip and shoulder.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
The attacker ran off the bus shortly after, and authorities said the three women wanted for questioning followed close behind him.
Paramedics rushed the unidentified victim to Richmond County University Hospital, where police said was listed as in critical condition.
Police described the male attacker as a black man in his early twenties, 5-feet-7-inches tall and weighing 160 pounds.
NYPD asks that anyone with information in regards to the attack, suspect or the three women call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 800-577-TIPS or text their tips to 274637 (CRIMES) then enter TIP577.