Three New York firefighters were arrested after a heated bar fight turned violent near Citi-Field Friday evening, police said.
The scuffle occurred inside of McFadden’s Restaurant and Saloon just before 8:30 p.m., the New York Daily News reported.
The three firefighters -- Michael Profeta, 34, John Martin, 33, and Anthony Cardazone, 43 -- all faced charges of assault and disorderly conduct. Cardazone was also charged with resisting arrest.
The incident began when the victim and Cardazone began to argue, prompting Profeta and Martin to grab the man from behind, the New York Post reported.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
- 2018 Emmy Awards: List of winners, red carpet looks 29 Pictures
The report cited one unnamed police source who called Cardazone’s attitude toward officers at the scene as “tumultuous” and “combative.”
The victim was reportedly hospitalized with non-life threatening injuries, including swelling and lacerations to his face