You can move right into this Chelsea duplex — for the right price.
Listed for $21,995,000 by Corcoran, the penthouse at 212 W. 18th St. is located inside Walker Tower. The luxury building was renovated in recent years to modernize its interior, while maintaining its Art Deco exterior.
Today, it features a doorman, concierge, library lounge with pantry and bar,refrigerated storage, bicycle storage,yoga room, steam roomand sauna.
The downtown Manhattan building also has a common roof deck, but the future owner of this apartment won’t need to use it, as the unit comes with its own 190-square-foot terrace.
The condo itself is 3,396-square feet with 3 bedrooms and 4.5 baths. Described as “turnkey,” the unit comes furnished.
Additional features include:
- Sitting/tv room with wood-burning fireplace
- Separate laundry/utility room
- Upper level with a master bedroom suite with a large walk-in closet and bookend marble bathroom
- Two additional bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- The apartment is fully pre-wired, withradiant floor heating, electric shades and blinds, a built-in humidification system, and an "ultra-quiet" multi zone central air conditioning system with a dedicated ventilation system.
Though the old saying goes, it’s what’s on the inside that counts — that’s not entirely true, as this apartment proves.