The New York Yankees will have their home opener on Monday and that means there will be major street closures in and around Yankee Stadium
The Yankee game is scheduled on Monday, April 6 at 1:06PM against the Toronto Blue Jays.
The following streets and bridges may be closed or have serious traffic delays in Manhattan and The Bronx.
• West 155th Street between Henry Hudson Parkway and Macombs Dam Bridge
- Celebrity deaths 2018: All the stars we lost too soon 45 Pictures
- 10 finalists for TIME Person of the Year 2018 11 Pictures
• Adam Clayton Powell Boulevard between West 135th Street and Macombs Dam Bridge
Area bounded by East/West 169th Street on the north; East 138th Street on the south; Grand Concourse on the east; Harlem River on the west (all inclusive)
• Willis Avenue Bridge, Third Avenue Bridge, Madison Avenue Bridge, 145th Street Bridge, Macombs Dam Bridge over Harlem River
Major Deegan Expressway north and southbound between RFK/Triborough Bridge and Van Cortlandt Park North