Suspect wanting in questioning for last Saturday's robbery in Brooklyn.1/2 Suspect wanting in questioning for last Saturday's robbery in Brooklyn.
Suspect wanting in questioning for last Saturday's robbery in Brooklyn.2/2 Suspect wanting in questioning for last Saturday's robbery in Brooklyn.
Police are looking for three suspects who robbed a Park Slope AT&T store on Saturday morning.
Three men entered the store at 242 7th Avenue, just west of Prospect Park, around 10:25 a.m., brandishing a gun and forcing a woman employee into the back room, police said. While two of the suspects made the woman kneel in the back room, the third suspect locked the front door and started clearing out the store’s merchandise.
The three men made off with more than 50 phones and tablets, police said. No injuries were reported after the heist.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
The NYPD are looking for three men for questioning. The first is described a black male, 20 to25 years old, 6 feet tall with a thin built. He was last seen wearing a gray sweatshirt with a black hood and yellow logo and black sweatpants.
The second suspect is described as a black male, 20 to 25 years old, wearing a gray and black hoodie and black pants.
The third suspect is described as a black male, 20 to 25 years old, with short dreads and glasses. He was wearing a black shirt with a Ferrari logo, gold watch and black hat.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 800-577-TIPS or submit their tip online.