The NYPD is searching for the shooter responsible for opening fire in a Bronx supermarket on Monday.
Authorities said that a man wielding a gun entered C-Town at 564 Southern Boulevard before noon and allegedly shot a 21-year-old male victim three times in the torso before fleeing on foot, Gothamist reported. The victim remains in stable condition.
Surveillance video shows the shootout as the gunman took aim and fired rounds from the row of front-end cash registers.
The gunman fired three shots, authorities said in a related New York Daily News article, adding that he is seen grasping the weapon with both hands and taking steadier aim during the shooting spree.
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- A look back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
A portion of the video apparently shows the suspect talking to some employees before the incident, Gothamist added.
December 21 2015 Shooting at C-Town by Gothamist
Police are asking for the public’s help in identifying the suspect, who was wearing a fur-lined, hooded camouflage jacket, a red knit hat, blue jeans and work boots at the time of the incident, cops said in the Daily News report.
Anyone with information should call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477) or submit tips by logging onto the Crime stoppers website atNYPDCrimeStoppers.com.