Authorities have released footage of a man suspected of mugging an elderly woman in the Bronx earlier this month.
Around 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, June 9, near the corner of Clay Avenue and East 170 Street in Claremont, an 82-year-old woman was pushed to the ground and had her purse forcibly taken from her, police said.
The suspect, an adult man, fled with her purse, which contained $37, authorities added. The woman was uninjured in the incident.
Police described the suspect as approximately 5-foot-7 and was last seen wearing a black baseball cap, hoodie, blue jeans and black sneakers.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
Anyone with information in regards to this robbery should call the NYPD Crime Stoppers hotline at 1-800-577-TIPS or, for Spanish, 1-888-57-PISTA. The public can also submit their tips by logging onto the Crime Stoppers website at www.NYPDCrimeStoppers.com.