The NYPD has determined Ismaaiyl Brinsley acted alone when he shot and killed Detectives Rafael Ramos and Wenjian Liu on Dec. 20.
The NYPD believed Brinsley was solely responsible for shooting and killing the detectives in Bed-Stuy.
The Daily News first reported the NYPD reviewed surveillance from dozens of Brooklyn businesses to re-create Brinsley’s steps in the nearly three hours between arriving in New York and shooting the officers.
Brinsley passed by the 78th Precinct, entered a pharmacy and T-Mobile store on Myrtle Avenue before the shooting, police found.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
Deputy Commissioner Stephen Davis earlier told Metro that video surveillance capturedall of Brinsley'smovements expect for a short period when he sat in Fort Greene Park in Brooklyn.