SantaCon is still coming to town.
The annual display of debauched Santas and inebriated elves crawling along city streets will be limited to a handful of pre-screened bars ready for the revelers, in order to “create the lowest possible impact on this city we love," organizers of the beer-guzzling fundraiser said in a statement on their website Thursday.
SantaCon released a .99 cent app on Thursday with at least 35 participating bars in Manhattan.
- PHOTOS: Filipino devotees nailed to crosses to re-enact crucifixion4 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Memorial spotlights the man behind Nipsey Hussle rap persona14 Pictures
"If a venue isn't on this list, it's because they don't want to see you there," the website warned.
The website also suggested that participants spend most of the time inside the venues and not in the streets.
Organizers said they didn’t want to distract from a series of protests Staurday calling for police reform — most notably the Millions March NYC in Washington Square Park.
"Fighting, public urination and vandalism are unacceptable and a great way to ensure that there will be no SantaCon in 2015," the message advised.
With the hashtag #dontscroogesantacon, the group has taken to social media to urge revelers to forgo the events frat-house reputation.
“Santa leaves presents, not puddles of puke. Know your limits, Santa!” organizers tweeted.
Famed civil rights attorney and former New York City Liberties Union director Norman Siegel announced on Wednesday that he volunteered to help SantaCon better organize itself for future events as long as he deems Saturday’s festivities appropriate.
Organizers did not immediately respond to requests for information.
After meeting at Clinton Cove Park at 10 a.m. Santas and and their elves can be found or avoided at:
- Slake (251 W. 30th Street)
- Beer Authority (300 W. 40th Street)
- Blarney Rock (137 W. 33rd Street)
- Galaway Pub (7 E. 36th Street)
- IchiUmi (6 E. 36th Street)
- Joshua Tree (513 Third Avenue)
- Pacha (618 W. 46th Street)
- Rechenbach Beer Hall (5 W. 377th Street)
- Rick’s Cabaret (50 W. 33rd Street)
- The Keg Room (53 W. 36th Street)
- Vivid Cabaret (61 W. 37th Street)