A man who may have been dead for more than a day was found inside a Bushwick cemetery Thursday morning.
The unidentified man, who police believe to be in his 30s, was discovered around 9 a.m. at Most Holy Trinity Cemetery on Central Avenue, authorities said.
According to media reports, a caretaker cutting the grass came across the body.
The man was wearing black pants and a black T-shirt, police told the New York Daily News. He also did not have any ID on him, and showed no obvious signs of trauma. A report from the New York Post added that authorities believe, based on decomposition, the body could have been at the cemetery for a day or two
The medical examiner will determine the cause of death as police investigate.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures