March Madness will reach its climax in April as the Villanova Wildcats and North Carolina Tar Heels will battle in the 2016 NCAA men's basketball National Championship game on Monday, April 4.
The game is set to start at 9:19 p.m. Eastern Standard Time and the main broadcast will be on TBS.
Jim Nantz, Grant Hill, Bill Raftery and Tracy Wolfson will have the call of the game.
Pre-game coverage begins on TBS at 7 p.m..
There will also be "homer" broadcasts on both TNT and truTV. The pro-North Carolina broadcast (Wes Durham, Brendan Haywood) will be shown on TNT. The pro-Villanova broadcast (Scott Graham, Brian Finneran) will be shown on truTV. "Team Stream" coverage will begin at 9 p.m..
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
- 2018 Emmy Awards: List of winners, red carpet looks 29 Pictures
"One Shining Moment" will be shown at the conclusion of all three TV broadcasts.