Since the Motorola Droid X was announced last month, I’ve been excited to get my hands on one for many reasons. These four features set the Droid X apart from the rest of the smartphone pack, and make it totally worth the $200 price tag.
1. Large 4.3-inch display — The Droid X’s 4.3-inch screen allows you to watch TV or movies with less eyestrain while on the go.
2. Swype — Folks who have already tried the fast-texting technology Swype swear by it. All you have to do is drag your finger across the keyboard, instead of fumbling from button to button on your touch screen.
3. Noise-canceling abilities — The Droid X comes with three mics for multidirectional recording, plus multidirectional noise-canceling abilities.
4. Photo/video capture — Not only does the Droid X come stocked with an 8-megapixel camera, dual-LED flash and autofocus, but it also features image stabilization, 720p video recording and playback, as well as slow and fast motion capture modes.
– GeekSugar.com is a tech website for women that discusses everything from the hottest new gadgets and tech news stories to informative tips and useful websites.
Metro does not endorse the opinions of the author, or any opinions expressed on its pages.