When listing 12 things she can’t live without for ELLE’s August decor issue, Gwyneth Paltrow included a fancy bathtub in the middle of her bedroom, without an ounce of irony.
Celeb journalists rolled their eyes like, “That’s just Gwyneth being all Gwyneth.” But in actuality, the bedroom bathtub has become very trendy in interior decor land. We weigh the pros and cons.
- When you’re tired after a long day at work, you can literally roll right out of the bathtub and into the bed.
- When your eyes are still groggy from the night’s sleep, you can literally roll right out of bed and into the bathtub.
- Those special date nights could be twice as fun.
- Your bedroom will have that damp, yucky, steamy feeling.
- Um, hello, mildew?
- All that rolling out of bed and into the bath will make you lazy.
- You’ll essentially be sleeping in the bathroom.