K&S On the Keys
1029 Daze Rd.
Time in: 12:06 p.m.
Time out: 1:00 p.m.
Low $: Stir-fried Rice with Chicken $9
High $: Meat Lover Pizza $17
You can get it all at K&S On the Keys: from Asian cuisine to Italian, this restaurant is a family pleaser. And you get ambiance. Enjoy the exposed brick walls indoors. This upscale restaurant appeals to all sorts. Its menu is varied, offering a step up from your typical Canadian/Asian diner.
The pizza was recommended to me by a regular, and I wasn’t disappointed. I ordered a small Hawaiian ($15) and enjoyed two pieces at the restaurant and two pieces for leftovers. The crust was chewy and baked nicely. And the toppings were a good ratio of ham to pineapple. My only complaint would be that the sauce was a little bland where you’d expect a bit of sweetness.
Others at the table enjoyed quesadillas ($7), hamburgers ($10), and General Tso’s spicy chicken ($13). I heard rave reviews for all but the General Tso’s, which lacked flavour.
When in the burbs, this is a great place to grab a bite.
K&S On the Keys
Latest From ...
- Prospect Park Zoo to breed near-threatened Pallas's cats in new exhibitHow to see the ‘super blood wolf moon' eclipse this weekendEntertainment
- Everything to know about Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin’s big weddingWill there be a Punisher season 3? Here's what we knowLifestyle
- Is Costco open on Martin Luther King Day?Is Wawa open on MLK Day?Sports
- Michael Dal Colle nets NHL 1st, Islanders keep rolling in win vs. DevilsNHL Jets Predators free live stream, watch online
- Prospect Park Zoo to breed near-threatened Pallas's cats in new exhibitHow to see the ‘super blood wolf moon' eclipse this weekendNYC food carts now receive letter grades from health departmentEverything to know about Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin’s big weddingWill there be a Punisher season 3? Here's what we knowThe Punisher season 2 ending explained: What happens to Jigsaw?Is Costco open on Martin Luther King Day?Is Wawa open on MLK Day?Finding the perfect outdoor space with the cast of Backyard Envy