Home
 
Choose Your City
Change City

Alba ‘heats up’ her NYC hotel room

Disaster nearly struck in Jessica Alba’s trendy New York hotel roomwhen the actress tried to heat up some fish sticks for an early dinnerand couldn’t figure out how to work the oven

Disaster nearly struck in Jessica Alba’s trendy New York hotel room when the actress tried to heat up some fish sticks for an early dinner and couldn’t figure out how to work the oven, according to Page Six.

“She ended up almost causing a fire in her room,” a source says. “Fire alarms ended up going off throughout the hotel. The smoke was so bad that fire trucks had to come.” Other guests in the hotel were quite displeased, according to the source.

 
 
Consider AlsoFurther Articles