Re: "Help pours in for man too poor for dental work," Feb. 13:
Wow! The generosity of the public amazes me.
I’ve been trying to get a dentist in the GTA to fix my teeth on a payment plan for years now, to no avail.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
I am a single working mother of two teenaged boys. Not only is money the problem with my teeth, but radiation treatments for breast cancer have futher damaged my teeth.
I currently have four abcessed teeth and two disintegrating molars. Is there any publicly funded emergency dental help out there?