• 4 chicken thighs/legs, bone in and skin on, trimmed of excess fat
• 3/4 cup apricot jam/marmalade
• 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh rosemary
• 2 tbsp lemon juice and about 1/2 the zest from 1 lemon
• 1 finely chopped clove of garlic
• 2-3 tbsp honey (depending on sweetness of marmalade)
• 2 tbsp vegetable oil
• 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
• 1 tsp salt
• 1/2 tsp black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400F
2. Combine all ingredients except chicken. Microwave in a large bowl for about 1 minute, or until hot. Stir to combine flavours and allow to cool slightly.
3. Reserve about 1/3 of the mixture into another bowl.
4. Put the chicken in the large bowl with the cooled marmalade mixture. Massage and rub marinade into chicken (over and under the skin and everywhere you can get it!)
5. Line a baking pan with foil. Arrange chicken on the baking pan, removing excess marinade, if any. Bake for 15 mins. Remove from oven and glaze (in a thick layer) with set aside mixture. Bake for another 10-13 minutes or until the juices run clear, glazing at least once more.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
– 20 Minute Supper Club helps you get dinner ready in a snap at www.20minutesupperclub.com. Visit www.20minutesupperclub.com/metro to be entered to win a $50 President’s Choice gift certificate!
- PHOTOS: Blues dump Bruins to win Stanley Cup after agonizing 52-year wait40 Pictures
- PHOTOS: This Pakistani waiter looks just like Peter Dinklage8 Pictures