• 3 lbs (1.5 kg) chicken breasts, thighs and drumsticks
• Nonstick cooking spray
• 1 tbsp (15 ml) vegetable oil
• 1 cup (250 ml) uncooked long-grain white rice
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
• 1 can (14 oz/392 g) low-sodium tomatoes, undrained and cut up
• 1 large green pepper, chopped
• 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped cooked lower-sodium ham
• 3/4 tsp (4 ml) hot red pepper sauce
• 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
• 1/4 cup (50 ml) sliced black olives
1. Remove and discard chicken skin. Rinse chicken; drain and pat dry. Coat Dutch oven with cooking spray. Add oil and heat over moderately high heat. Brown chicken in hot oil 10 minutes or until golden, turning occasionally. Remove chicken from Dutch oven. Add rice and garlic to Dutch oven. Cook and stir over moderate heat for 5 minutes or until rice just starts to brown.
2. Stir chicken broth, tomatoes, green pepper, ham, pepper sauce and salt into Dutch oven. Return chicken to Dutch oven. Bring to boil. Lower heat and simmer, covered, about 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and rice is tender. Stir in olives; heat through.
- PHOTOS: What's Brewing in Steamy Hallows, the Harry Potter-Inspired Cafe19 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 36 Pictures