Asian Chicken Salad
- 500 g romaine lettuce
- 113 g snow peas
- 398 ml can lychees, drained and halved
- 1 large navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1 red plum, pitted and sliced
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 375 g skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1. Finely shred romaine and put into large salad bowl. Trim snow peas and remove strings. Cut peas in half on diagonal and add to salad bowl. Add lychees, orange, plum, and scallions; toss to mix.
- 2. Coat ridged grill pan with nonstick cooking spray and set over medium-high heat until hot, 2 minutes. Grill chicken breasts until cooked through, 4 minutes per side.
- 3. Meanwhile, whisk mayonnaise, peanut butter and garlic in measuring cup. Diagonally cut chicken into thin slices and add to salad bowl. Right before serving, drizzle salad with dressing and toss to coat.