Avocado Blueberry Salad
- 4 small avocados
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) lime juice
- pinch salt
- 300 ml (1 1/4 cup) frozen wild blueberries
- 250 ml (1 cup) 1 per cent cottage cheese
- 5 ml (1 tsp) honey
- pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- 250 ml (1 cup) alfalfa sprouts
1. Cut avocados in half and remove pits. Remove peel and slice thinly.
2. Arrange slices on a large plate. Drizzle with lime juice and sprinkle with salt.
3. In a bowl, combine wild blueberries, cottage cheese and honey. Add cayenne, if using.
4. Dollop over avocado slices and top with sprouts before serving.