Time to start on those crunches — and not just for the beach. The spring runways were full of exposed midriffs. How to pull them off.
You don't have to expose your entire stomach area or be a model with perfectly sculpted abs to rock this trend. The real girl way to pulling off one of these tops is to pair them with a high waist. That way you're just revealing a hint of skin for a look that's sophisticated and playful.
Get the look
1. Mara Hoffman embroidered bustier top, $207, www.marahoffman.com
2. Guess 30th Anniversary Capsule Collection Claudia Corset, $98, www.guess.com
3. Top Shop neoprene crop bralet, $32, www.topshop.com
4. H&M bustier $25, www.hm.com
- PHOTOS: Filipino devotees nailed to crosses to re-enact crucifixion4 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Memorial spotlights the man behind Nipsey Hussle rap persona14 Pictures