Fresh, dewy skin sans tons of makeup was a major trend to emerge from the spring 2012 fashion shows. New foundations help you fake the look that you drink eight glasses of water a day and get tons of sleep.
Check out these products:
1. Dolce & Gabbana Perfect Finish Creamy Foundation $66, www.saks.com
Designers Dolce & Gabbana want you to look like you’ve been sunning in Sicily. Their new moisturizing formula comes in 15 shades and can go on semi-transparent or heavier for full coverage. Plus, it contains SPF 15.
- PHOTOS: What's Brewing in Steamy Hallows, the Harry Potter-Inspired Cafe19 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 36 Pictures
2. Giorgio Armani Designer Lift, $65, www.giorgioarmanibeauty.com
Armani’s new Designer Lift uses satiny and matte powders to hide imperfections, highlight cheekbones and play up your natural radiance. The new formula also has an instant lifting and firming effect, lasts for 12 hours and includes SPF 20.
3. MAC Matchmaster SPF 15 Foundation, $32, www.maccosmetics.com
Can’t find the right color of foundation? MAC’s new Matchmaster uses translucent pigments which adapt to each individual’s face for a personalized finish. Bonus: The formula contains SPF 15 and line-reducing powders.
4. Revlon Age Defying with DNA Advantage, $15, drug stores nationwide
Revlon’s foundation not only helps your skin look flawless, its anti-aging formula (Vitamin B3, West Indian cherry extract, SPF 20) keeps you looking younger, too.