Hollywood beauty voted perfect passenger
Hollywood beauty Angelina Jolie has been voted the motorcyclists’ all-time dream back-seat companion, a recent survey has revealed.
Jolie topped a poll conducted during the London Motorcycle Show, which included fellow stunners Milla Jovovich and Elle
‘The Body’ Macpherson. Boyfriend Brad Pitt, whom the star of Mr & Mrs Smith is often seen riding behind, came in ninth spot behind Star Wars and Long Way Round actor, Ewan McGregor.
Now an accomplished biker, Jolie first learned to ride a motorcycle on the set of Lara Croft: Tomb Raider so that she could do her own stunts. She now owns a BMW F650GS and a stunning $22,000 MV Augusta Brutale.
Jolie scooped a quarter of the survey respondents’ votes, managing to hold off seven-times MotoGP world champion Valentino Rossi and glamour girl model Keeley Hazell.
Legendary ‘70s motorcycle champion Barry Sheene picked 7 per cent of the vote in fifth place, with voluptuous 1950s pin-up, Mamie Van Doren, in 10th, offering a revealing insight into the minds of British bikers.
Top 10 dream passengers:
1. Angelina Jolie, actress (25%)
2. Valentino Rossi, motorcycle racer (21%)
3. Keeley Hazell, model (20%)
4. Ewan McGregor, actor & explorer (14%)
5. Barry Sheene, motorcycle racer (7%)
6. Elle Macpherson, former supermodel (5%)
7. Steve McQueen, actor & bike racer (4%)
8. Milla Jovovich, actress & model (2%)
9. Brad Pitt, actor (1.5%)
10. Mamie Van Doren, ’50s pin-up and actress (0.5%)