• 75 ml olive oil
• 45 ml lemon juice
• 15 ml Dijon mustard
• 45 ml minced fresh basil
• 45 ml grated Parmesan
• Salt and freshly ground pepper
• 2 tomatoes, quartered
• 2 yellow pepper, quartered
• 1 red onion, quartered
• 500 ml baby potatoes, cooked and halved
• 1 bunch asparagus, cut in sections and blanched
• 8 bocconcini, quartered (400 g)
1. Preheat barbecue to medium-high. In a large bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, Dijon mustard and basil. Salt and pepper to taste.
2. Brush dressing on tomato, pepper and onion then roast on grill until browned and soft, then cut into chunks.
3. Add Parmesan, potatoes, asparagus and Bocconcini to dressing. Add grilled vegetables to mixture in bowl. Toss lightly, adjust seasoning as needed and serve immediately.