Broccoli, Snow Pea & Baby Corn Salad
- 2 cups chopped broccoli florets
- 1 cup snow peas, cut into 1-inch pieces
- ½ cup sliced onion
- ½ medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 3 cups torn romaine lettuce
- ¾ cup drained mandarin orange sections
- ½ cup water chestnuts
- 8 ears canned baby corn, drained and cut in thirds
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp frozen orange juice, thawed
- 1½ tsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp crushed fresh garlic
- 4 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
1. Steam broccoli until tender-crisp, approximately 2 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water. Drain again; pat it dry. Place the in serving bowl.
2. Add peas, onion, red pepper, lettuce, orange, sliced water chestnuts, corn and cranberries to the serving bowl.
3. For the dressing, whisk the oil, juice concentrate, vinegar, garlic, lemon juice and sugar together in a small bowl. Pour over the salad and toss well.