Prep Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 15 min
Serves: 4 main courses
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp white wine
- 1 tbsp Knorr® Hollandaise Sauce Mix
- 5 tbsp 35% cream
- 1/2 cup butter cut into small pieces
- 12 pcs jumbo shrimp (de-veined)
- 1 bunch Ontario organic asparagus (cut 1-inch pieces)
- 1/2 cup Ontario organic baby-cut carrots (cut into 1/4’s lengthwise)
- 3 cups cooked Soba noodles
- 1 cup chopped fresh coriander
- In a small saucepan, heat 1 tbsp olive oil and add shallot, ginger and garlic and cook over medium-high heat until tender.
Whisk in white wine, Knorr® Hollandaise Sauce. Mix in cream and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and whisk in butter. Strain sauce through a fine sieve and discard aromatics.
- Add shrimp to the reserved sauce in a small saucepan. Keep over low heat, stirring occasionally until shrimp are cooked, about 5 to 6 minutes.
- In a large skillet, sauté the asparagus and carrots in remaining olive oil until tender-crisp. Add the butter sauce, cooked soba noodles and coriander, toss well and heat through. Top with cooked shrimp and serve.